Fundraising with 147

Saturday, January 29, 2011

You Are My Sunshine

What a beautiful day to be indoors... man oh man, how I have missed the beautiful sunshine and warmth of its glow shining down on me.  Actually, I missed it today too as James and I were indoors all day getting prepared for our Adoption Yardsale.  Even though we were indoors and we worked hard, it was a labor of love.

I couldn't help but to look around at all the "goodies" and feel the warmth of God's love.  So many friends, family and strangers have given us things to sell.  For us to keep the money we receive to use towards our adoption fees.  They don't get a receipt to write off on their taxes....it is a gift.  The VERY BEST GIFT!

So believe me when I say, today was truly the best day ever of not getting to go outside and bask in the sunshine... I was beaming from the Son's love that has been graciously poured out all over us.

Do me a favor.  TELL YOUR FRIENDS.TELL YOUR FAMILY.TELL YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE. TELL EVERYONE YOU SEE  about our upcoming Adoption INDOORS Yardsale:

WHEN:  Friday Feb. 4th & Saturday Feb. 5th  & Friday Feb. 11th & Saturday Feb. 12th
Time:  7:00 am - 4:00pm
Where:  6610 New Nashville Hwy., Smryna  
(off M'bor Rd. between  Bell Furniture & Hooptown.  In the Parker Square Complex, behind Jumper's Playhouse)
Come Rain or Shine!

Also, we are still taking donations if you have some stuff you'd like to get rid of.  Every little bit helps!  Here are a few pics to show off some of the great gifts... HOPE I SEE YOU THERE ;o)






No comments:

Post a Comment