Fundraising with 147

Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Sincere Request

One of the Ugandan ladies who will make an income

Hi friends!  I am so giddy right now; I could cry tears of joy, dance a little jig &  fall to my knees & give thanks.  I sent out a request 1 week ago.... and at this time are 1/2 way to our goal.  Thank you Jesus!

I am looking for 100 people to commit to selling 10 Ugandan magazine necklaces for our adoption.   I am asking you to purchase one for $25- and then get 9 other people to buy one as well.  I know it's easy to do, I have literally sold them of my neck many times, just because someone was admiring it.   They sell themselves!

*$25- 
*One of  a kind
*sell provides a lady in Uganda an income, it feeds a child for a week and it helps to bring my son home
TRIPLE BLESSING!!!

Over the years most of us have attended a party and made a purchase to help our friend get free make up, plastic containers, candles etc... SO I really believe helping a friend to ADOPT HER SON is the "better than best" reason EVER... and you don't have to clean your home & put out a spread, lol.

Just collect the money up front... and I will give your the necklace(s).  EVEN better have them come to our Adoption kick off night on Jan. 17th @ Community Christian Day School and I can hand it to them personally, hug their neck and say Thank you! 

Hope you will consider it!  the necklaces are beautiful and so are the women who make them.  I met them in June on my trip to Uganda, I attended their weekly bible study and fellowship.  I was able to see a small glimpse into the life of the Karamonjong tribe~ it changed my life, just as the purchases of these necklaces have/will change their lives.

Believing in 50 more!

Beth



Katie w/ Amazima purchasing the necklaces















here is one way to wear it





1 comment:

  1. James and Beth and Girls, I have sold 4 necklaces and should have no trouble selling 6 more. I will be picking up 10 at the Kick off Monday night and giving you a check.....we have also set up a monthly coffee order. We feel so blessed just being a part of God's plan for you and blessed with another grandchild.

    ReplyDelete