Fundraising with 147

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Year of Blessings!

Whow!  I personally have been waiting for this day for a few months, well actually years.   "Adoption" has been a word that has flown freely in the Griffith household for over a year now and the word "Orphan" has been on our hearts for several years. 


James and I have known for quite some time "there is something more" intended for our lives.  We have seeked, prayed and waited.  We don't claim to have all the answers, or even the right questions to ask.


What I can tell you... I know firsthand what it means to have a parent adopt you (I love and miss you daddy~thank you for your unselfish example in my life and giving me the security of always knowing I was chosen to be your daughter).


I have seen with my own eyes the lonely.  I have feed with my own hands the starving.  My arms have held and hugged the homeless.    Look, it's all around.

We are only one family.  We know we won't change the world.  We can however change the world for 1 little man  ~ Our son!  God knows, he had already rocked our hearts and our home.  

So PLEASE follow along with us.  We need the support! emotionally, spiritually and yes I will say it Financially.   We will be selling 147 Gear (t-shirts, necklaces ~pics coming soon), we are taking any one's "clutter" for our Adoption Yardsale and flat out monetary donations (wow, I can't believe I typed that).  

WHATEVER IT TAKES!  because the Griffith gang is saying "Here I Am"

2 comments:

  1. Beth, I am so excited for you, James and the girls....I had just finished boxing up my collection of teapots, not sure where I was going to take them.....then I read this and now they will go in the Adoption Yard Sale....love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, I am so excited for you and your family. Praying for the road ahead. This is such an amazing adventure. I love that there are so many to lead us and go through the ups and downs with. God leads and we follow. Love you!

    ReplyDelete